Monday, June 2, 2014

Lone Lands and then a Little R&R

After a short break it was back in action for this little hobbit. After completeing many quests in the lone lands. I decided it was time for a little rest and relaxation. First i travelled back to Bree to see what was going on, and to my shock there was a celebration going on. Guess everyone had the same idea as I did haha.  So first thing was to celebrate this great surprise by snapping a selfie
After that i ran into a large group of hobbits, elves, dwarves and men/women all having a firework show. I encountered a "posse" of these hobbits all dressed like ninja's that kind of creeped me out but after a couple ales i just giggled at them. The firework show was awesome so i decided to snap a couple pics for you all to see.

I have more tales to share but im not feeling so good from all the ale and dancing so for now. Don't drink and Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment